The Phantom 3 is the best all round wingsuit available on the market for both skydiving and BASE and is designed with formation flying and progressing pilots in mind. The Phantom 3 has an incredible performance range, easy to fly slow with the flock or you can max out and burn a line across the sky!
The Phantom 3 is an intermediate wingsuit, flying between the Prodigy and Ghost in the Phoenix Fly product range, designed with BASE jumping, formation flying and aerobatic pilots in mind. Offering expert performance levels and ease of flying at entry level.
The Phantom 3 wingsuit suit offers an incredible performance range; docile and predictable whilst flying with the flock, making close proximity flying easier. At break off the suit can be trimmed out and offers excellent forward speed with a very flat glide, helping to guarantee you have clear airspace to deploy your canopy.
The Phantom 3 replaces the established Phantom 2 wingsuit and has the following new features:
• Corrected trailing edge shape on arm & leg wing
• Additional rib added on the leg wing, smoothing out the trailing edge on the leg wing
• relocated inlet design on arm & leg wing
• streamlined patterns for the body and lower leg
• optional performance foam in sleeve for smooth leading edge
The Phantom 3 retains the following proven features of the Phantom 2 wingsuit:
• Fast & Simple assembly thanks to over the shoulder zips.
• New cable cut away system, positioned on the arm sleeve.
• Air locked inlets with PF pioneered "scoop" design for solid pressurization in any orientation.
• Large back deflector reduces drag and increases lift.
• Specially shaped armwing maximises surface area without compromising access to the BOC pilot chute.
• PF Wingtip pockets allow excellent control of the arm wing.
• PF Adjustable swoop cord.
• PF “Deep cut” booties made from automotive grade leather.
• Sturdy 1.9 Oz Balloon ZP construction, reinforced in critical areas.
The Phantom 3 is made to the same high standards as the other Phoenix-Fly products, utilising high grade materials and robust double stitching seam construction (as used for canopy manufacture). The Phantom 3 will be custom made to order, tailored to your measurements.
|Phantom 3 - product overview|
|ease of flight
The Phantom is rated for all experience levels and suitable for use in first flight courses.
Photo credit (top to bottom)